Story of my life

Hi my name is Zak and this is the story of my life. I was born in Ontario, Canada in the city of Toronto. I was born on October 5th 2002. I don’t remember much of my life in Toronto since I was so little when we moved to Calgary. We moved to Calgary in 2003  and lived in the community of Templeton in the Northeast. We moved to the Southeast in grade three and I know live in New Brighton. I speak two languages English and Arabic.I live in a family of eight, three brothers and two sisters. I love them all equally. I am the second oldest, the oldest being my older sister. My Mom is from Kassala a small town in the east of Sudan and my Dad is from Eritrea a small country in the east of Africa but grew up in Sudan. My First time I flew on a plane was when we went back home to Sudan the summer of 2006. It was scary getting on our first plane which was Air Canada but after I saw there was a TV I calmed down. By the time we were getting onto our second plane being Qatar Airways I was excited to get on the plane. The only thing that I remember in Sudan there was getting hit by a rock in the eye by my cousin. It was an accident but it did hurt a lot. I ended up going back home last Summer and I remembered a lot more from my visit because I’m older now. My favourite moments from visiting back home would be when we threw firecrackers in the neighbor’s house or playing soccer and other games with the kids from the block outside my grandma’s house.  

My first time going to school would be when I was four and went to preschool, on my first day I was scared and crying and begging my mom not to drop me their but she did and by the end of the day I had so much fun there by the time she came I was crying to stay. Preschool finished and I moved onto kindergarten. I went to school at Annie Foote elementary. My teacher  name was Mrs.Morgan and one of my favourite teachers. I didn’t like reading and writing much back then and not much has changed. My favourite Subjects in school would be Math and Science. My favourite television shows as a kid where Cailou and Toopy and Binoo. Now my favourite TV shows are The Flash and Hawaii Five-O. My favourite sports are Hockey and basketball. I started playing hockey at the age of 6. I played for PSA now known as the Saints I moved to Blackfoot in my first year of Peewee. I did take a 1 and a half year break from hockey in between my move from PSA to Blackfoot. During the break my parents did make me play soccer and I played for eastside memorial and ended up moving to play for Mckenzie united. I did go back to Hockey after soccer and I know play for the northstars. I don’t play basketball for a team but I do love watching it. My favourite basketball player is Russell Westbrook and he plays OKC thunder. My favourite hockey player would be Ryan Getzlaf and he plays for the Anaheim Ducks. There is many more parts to the story of my life but as I said earlier I’m not a big fan of writing so I’m going to end it here. My name is Zak Hamid and this is the story of my life.

0 comments