May reading ladder

1. Harry Potter and the cursed child (320 pages.) by J.K. Rowling  and Jack Thorne 4.5/5
  2. The Zodiac Legacy :Convergence( 480 pages.) by Stan lee 3.9/5

Reading rate:  800 pages /4 =  200 pages a week. 800/25 = 32 pages a day.

I am not that happy at reading this month I usually would read more but i had to study do to increased math tests. Even though 32 pages is a good number I usually would read a lot more because I read a lot when I’m bored. The harry potter series was one of my favorite series all time I used to read and reread the series till I knew everything that I needed to know so i was glad that they decided to come out with another book. I truly enjoyed this book and I loved the idea of showing Harry as a father and how his life was now after killing Voldemort. The parts I really didn’t like was how they made reading the book kind of like reading a script and putting it like through a narrator instead of through their own perspective. My favorite part of the story is when they go back in time and try to save Cedric  from being killed, but they don’t realize that I would make Voldemort rise and destroy the wizarding world. over all I believe this a good book and I would recommend this book to everyone who loves the magical arts.

See the source image

The second book I read was The Zodiac Legacy: Convergence. I like Stan Lee movies, and I’m a fan of his comic books and his work in the Marvel universe, so I decided to give this book a shot. I thought the book was excellent and I enjoyed it and it had is a good story plot. It talked a lot about the Chinese culture which I don’t know very much about so it taught me more than I thought. My main issue in the book was that there was not enough visuals. I fell if that they added more visuals it more make a more precise picture in my head, but I enjoyed the book and can’t wait for more of his books to come out.